I got banned with no warning on videogamesage.com. The only possible reason I can think of is I asked a guy who resurfaces game disks if he takes Bitcoin. How that would result in a ban I don't know. Maybe one of the mods or admins hates Bitcoin for some reason?
It's very frustrating when I get banned from a platform and am not told the reason why. I got banned from a "conservative" discord server when I complained too much about Jewish power and wickedness. At least then I could infer what it was about, although no-one told me. It's long been a rule that if you complain too much about God's chosen people, you get the ban hammer. But you can usually complain about Africans and Muslims as much as you like.
Oh, and let's not forget the time I got banned by niggermania for "arguing with the moderator", when I tried to explain to him that they put up banner images by Groids Suck making fun of wiggers. But if I do that in the forums it's anti-White somehow. But no, you can't even have a discussion with that moderator who uses R. Lee Ermy's Full Metal Jacket picture for his avitar-- just get banned.
It's like nobody has a sense of humor, or the capacity to hold a conversation online. Everyone assumes ill will on your part. How did the internet get to suck this badly?
Banned from Video Game Sage
- Valknor
- Site Admin
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:35 am
- Location: Occupied territory formerly known as the U.S.A.
Banned from Video Game Sage
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.