I hate men.

Hello Guests, feel free to talk about anything in here without registering an account.
Sally

I hate men.

Post by Sally »

I feel like men ruin everything but I mean could you could you imagine for a moment if it were no man what everything would be like the whole world would be a giant shopping mall we would like I feel like we would be able to go buy stuff all day any day and let me know nobody to tell us how much we could spend and we could get more credit cards and we could like I feel we could have everything we want without men telling us that we can't buy more and we can afford and I feel like I feel like we could sit around and talk all day and we can feel like talk about our feelings and we could we could watch TV and we could sit around and do nothing and it wouldn't be wonderful and be wonderful and we can all make like like $30 an hour for talking about our feelings and we could like just have a good life if it wasn't for men wishing us around and telling us how things are going to be.

Men suck.
Valorie

Re: I hate men.

Post by Valorie »

Amen sister!

Men should have to pay our way in life.

As members of the weaker sex, we shouldn't have to bring anything to the table-- we are the table!

Girl, you the bomb.
Felicity

Re: I hate men.

Post by Felicity »

You tell them sisters!

We work so hard dolling ourselves up for men. Shaving our legs and under-arms. Putting on foundation, Rouge, and lipstick. Doing our nails, eyes, and hair. Making sure we smell good (which as you know is very difficult to do for at least one week out of every month). Some of us even exercise to keep ourselves pretty for the boys. The least they can do in return is work a 9-5 to provide basic human rights to us like food, shelter, and health care. After all, without us, what would they do with themselves?
Bitches Are Witches

Re: I hate men.

Post by Bitches Are Witches »

You owe men for everything. Men work the dangerous, nasty jobs you don't want, and you scream about "Muh gender pay gap". Men fight in the wars, and you vote for the people who start them. Men pay the majority of taxes, and you soak them up with the government programs. Hell, men can't even get help when they are victims of domestic violence, because the shelters are reserved for women and children.

Bitch, get in the kitchen, and make me a chicken!
Valorie

Re: I hate men.

Post by Valorie »

That's so Mysoginistic! It's 2026, how can anyone talk that way? You're a horrible human being, and I hope something terrible happens to you.

See sisters, this is what I'm talking about.

Down with the Patriarchy!
Post Reply