But the story doesn't end there. Nope. These militant homosexuals brigaded our itch.io page, and apparently made so many complaints there that they got us taken off the search. Suddenly our downloads flat-lined, never to return. You'd be hard pressed to find a more hateful group of people than on Reddit. They have nothing better to do with their time than try to tear others down. And boy do they ever have a cult going over there. Deviate in the slightest from their ideology and they think you're "literally Hitler"...
I forgot the most hilarious part. I got this from u/RedditCareResources:
I can't pull up the whole message anymore, but Reddit was directing me toward suicide prevention resources...Hi there,
A concerned redditor reached out to us about you.
When you're in the middle of something painful, it may feel like you don't have a lot of options. But whatever you're going through, you ...