Hatred towards interracial marriages

Is something driving you mad? Bitch about it here.
CelticGamma

Hatred towards interracial marriages

Post by CelticGamma »

I find race mixing to be completely repulsive and disgusting being pushed so much to the point it makes me wanna vomit. When two opposite races have a child it creates something unclean, the child looks nothing like either parent, just an ugly mulatto goblin born as a science experiment by (((them))). It affects the future generation and basically just ends the bloodline, may as well flush your heritage down the toilet and accept a future where White people become a minority. It's complete utter bullsh*t to see my people becoming less and less each year with the amount of illegals flooding in and wanting to lay with our women. Everytime I see a White woman with a subhuman even with their biracial child it makes me cringe hard thinking "what has this generation come to". 14 words, always remember and never forget, this interracial crap has got to stop, gotta spread the word. It's time to take back our future, for the next generation of White children to exist and grow up in a society where they will not have to see garbage like this. Say NO to race mixing!
Valknor
Site Admin

Re: Hatred towards interracial marriages

Post by Valknor »

It's amazing how much this is pushed in the media. White people are way below replacement fertility. So the owners import millions of third worlders into our countries and encourage us to race mix.

Unless something changes, we can look forward to being bread out of existence like the American Indians. It's pathetic what happened to them. Many tribes require you to have practically no blood at all. I have known people who claim to be Native American, you really couldn't tell.

I actually wrote an article about this called Replacement Facts. Funny how they told us for years this was a conspiracy theory.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.