Kabul has fallen

Valknor
Site Admin

Kabul has fallen

Post by Valknor »

After twenty years of hard fighting, the Taliban have triumphed over the American Empire and its allies. What will the peace look like? And will any of the empire's officials be held accountable for the squandering of blood and treasury in that distant land? Or will it be business as usual with the regime while they look for another place to get American soldiers killed and maimed?
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
Valknor
Site Admin

Re: Kabul has fallen

Post by Valknor »

Here's the National Justice Party's take on it. I find myself in agreement with them.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

The situation keeps getting worse for those who sided with the empire.
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

I wonder if this had anything to do with the sudden drop in the Afghan National Armies will to fight...

https://twitter.com/USEmbassyKabul/stat ... 0243362816
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

And here's Jared Taylor's take on it.
SfcoAwol

Post by SfcoAwol »

Yeah this has been such a huge mess, but you know I'm sure they will still prop up our leaders and say how good of a job their doing.
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

I'm not so sure about that. The corporate media has been abandoning Biden like rats fleeing a sinking ship. I doubt he's got even the rest of the year before his own party turns on him.
SfcoAwol

Post by SfcoAwol »

problem is I think that was their plan all along, I don't think they ever actually wanted joe biden, i think the plan was to remove him within the first year so harris could take his place.
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

How long do you give him?

For that matter, how long will she last? She wasn't exactly her parties first pick- or rather she wasn't the voters first pick. As I recall, she dropped out of the primary, and was not well liked.
Valknor
Site Admin

Post by Valknor »

So, the military completed their withdraw yesterday. I keep seeing reports that there are at least a hundred Americans trapped in the country. The brass assured everyone that the state department has the situation under control...

Want to take bets on how much they are going to pay in ransom per person?