Is Rittenhouse going to be acquitted?

Valknor
Site Admin

Is Rittenhouse going to be acquitted?

Post by Valknor »

With the Jury being doxed, it seems unlikely, but perhaps justice will be done this time, and the kid will go free. Personally I think he ought to get a medal for shooting those scumbags. There's talk of a possible mistrial, but I'll believe that when I see it. I fear he'll be another sacrifice to the mob, like officer Chauvin.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
SfcoAwol

Re: Is Rittenhouse going to be acquitted?

Post by SfcoAwol »

I hope he will be acquitted and seeing some of the footage it looks like the judge is definitely on his side and does not seem to be very fond of his accusers but on the other hand I guess its up to the jury and I thought there might have been an investigation going on with them too, probably because of the dox thing, I didn't hear much about it
Valknor
Site Admin

Re: Is Rittenhouse going to be acquitted?

Post by Valknor »

I guess we'll find out next week. I suspect the best we can hope for is a mistrial, due to the jury intimidation factor. According to my understanding, a mistrial would result a new trial being held with a new jury. If this happens, I expect there to be riots. Hell, they will probably riot if Kyle doesn't get the maximum conviction.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.